Abloy Classic picking simulator
- Click on the game to focus it. Press Esc to unfocus. Works on desktop and mobile on modern browsers.
- Move the mouse around or touch and drag to turn and slide the pick tip.
- Heavy tension is applied by default. Press and hold Left click, Shift, Ctrl, or Enter, or touch the tensioner on a touch device, to release tension some. With tension released you can move the disks around.
- False gates, when binding, have less jiggle to them than true gates.
- Unlike real Abloys which bind mostly back to front, the simulation is totally random.
- The bitting follows the factory pattern: 005XXXXXXX0 with the same cut unable to appear three times in a row. The rearmost 0 disk is being tensioned off of.
- If you're stuck, a video tutorial is available here.